The Ghana Education Service has finally released the first badge of staff IDS for the newly recruited teachers who were recruited in Nov 2018. The released ID’s are for 1188 recruited teachers with assurance of the rest receiving their IDs in the second badge. The released list contains 156 teachers from the Greater Accra Region, 2 from the Voltage Region, 35 Upper West, 246 from Central Region, 59 from Ashanti Region etc. Below is the list of IDs released.
www.ghananewsalert.com can also confirm that letters have been sent to the various heads of the schools to work on the staff list for the recruited teachers to pick up and participate in the Biometric registration exercise. Below is the schedule for BT exercise.
1. All Heads of Schools listed below are to provide your Staff List to the underlisted newly recruited staff of the Double Track in your schools for their Biometric Registration.
2. Their Biometric registration is scheduled for *5th April 2019 only.*
3. Heads are to take note of the urgency of this exercise and to make the staff list available to them today
4. Pls note that ONLY those whose names appear on this list are being considered for this exercise now. Others will be considered as time goes on.
5. Those on the list are to report to the Regional Education Office,- Sekondi on the *3rd April,2019 @ 10:30am* and pick the hard copies of their staff IDs and Bio-Data.
6. *They are to go to Accra (5/4/19) (Min Of Finance HQ) with the following documents for the* Biometric
1 SSNIT DETAILS
2 BANK DETAILS
3.VALID NATIONAL ID
5 IPPD INPUT FORMS
6 STAFF LIST
7 ASSUMPTION OF DUTY LETTER
8 PRINT OUT OF BIO- DATA
“`You can please call for clarity if any .
(HRMIS OFFICER, WREO)